Monday, 30 April 2012

Epson Perfection V330 LED Photo Scanner (4800dpi)


Review:
Having previously been using an all-in-one printer, copier, scanner I had mixed results with scanning photos.
I wanted to scan old 35mm photos and produce a digital record of the children growing up.
Having read the reviews I chose the Epson V330 scanner as a combination of quality and relatively low cost and specifically for the ability to scan from negatives.
The quality of the scanned images from negatives that are over 20 years old is fantastic and, whilst the negative holder is a bit flimsy, is very simple to do.
Overall I have been very happy with the scanner and can recommend it for quality and value for money.

Technical Details

  • Built-in film adaptor for positive and negative film scanning
  • Epson’s
  • ReadyScan LED technology
  • High-quality scanning at 4800dpi optical resolution
  • One touch scanning to Email or pdf
  • Includes film holders for 35mm film and slides

No comments:

Post a Comment