Thursday, 3 May 2012

Epson Perfection V600 High Resolution 6400 x 9600 dpi Scanner

Epson Perfection V600 High Resolution 6400 x 9600 dpi Scanner


Review:
I am in the process of archiving all my old photographs and negatives to disc. So far the Epson Perfection V600 has done everything I have asked it to do. The scanning of multiple images certainly helps as I can scan 5 or 6 pictures at one time. The scanning of negatives and slides also seems fine. The only thing I would like is a negative holder for 110 film. To date I cannot find fault and the ICE technology certainly improves very old black and white photographs. Quality of scanned images is better than I expected.

Technical Details

  • High-quality 6400 dpi film and photo scanner
  • Restore film and photos with DIGITAL ICE technologies
  • Make quick scans and save energy with Epson ReadyScan LED technology
  • Scan a wide range of photo and film formats, scan to multi-page searchable PDF
  • Convenient resizable preview window


No comments:

Post a Comment